F110 - LS1 250cc 4.030" Cylinder Heads
Set of two (2) LS1 cathedral port cylinder heads. Heads are complete and assembled. Valve covers, oil fill cap, and doweled rocker stands included with purchase.
- 10° valve angle
- Solid, stainless 2.135” intake / 1.615” exhaust valves
- 4.030” minimum bore size
- FED titanium 0.660” lift Spring Kit
- ¼” NPT water crossover ports
- 100% Designed, Tooled, Cast and Machined in the USA.
- A357 T6 Aluminum Castings – T6 heat treated, low silica alloy. Similar in strength, machine-ability and weld-ability to 6061-T6 billet. Superior strength compared to all commercially available castings. 20% stronger than similar high-end castings made from A356. A357 is the same material used in most aftermarket engine blocks along with many cast aerospace components.
- 0.750” deck structure, thicker than all stock and most aftermarket castings
- High efficiency water jacket – by increasing efficiency the overall water jacket has been reduced for overall strength without sacrificing cooling ability for all applications including endurance racing.
- Raised runner design on both intake and exhaust – Raised runner design allows for more efficient cylinder filling, better high-rpm operation without sacrificing low and mid-range performance. Greater flow characteristics, especially when combined with our shallow valve angles. Intake flange is extended to allow all standard manifolds to fit without modification.
- Exhaust port exit is on center with valve – Substantially better flow characteristics. Bolt pattern moved to accommodate all standard header designs using 1-7/8” or larger headers.
- Proprietary valve cover design – Enlarged valve cover based loosely on a SB2 pattern allows for more rocker clearance when using solid rollers, more spring clearance for larger diameter/higher lift packages. Valve covers included with purchase of heads. See valve cover section below for additional information. Valve covers are doweled and o-ringed for superior sealing and serviceability.
- ¼” NPT water crossover ports – better cooling capacity and more flexible installation/plumbing options.
- 10° inline valve angle configuration ideal for everything from naturally aspirated to supercharger, turbo, and nitrous applications.
- Port & Chamber volumes / flow numbers TBD.
- Standard versions designed to work with GM LS3 rockers and equivalent. Doweled rocker stands included with head purchase.
- Solid, stainless 2.135” Intake / 1.615” Exhaust valves standard – interlocking valve seats (like those found in racing heads) standard.
- Accommodates up to 3/8” straight pushrods. See Rocker section for information on solid roller applications.
- 4.030” minimum bore size (can be run on slightly smaller bores with proper head gasket).
- Includes FED Titanium 0.660” lift Spring Kit.
- 319 aluminum alloy cast valve covers – same alloy used in most aftermarket and stock cylinder head castings.
- Baffled vent section – Compatible with stock PCV/emissions components.
- -16AN ORB Oil Fill cap included.
- Built in coil mounts.
- Available in bare and powder coated finishes. Fully machined versions available upon request.
Solid Roller Options:
- All F-Series cylinder heads available with shaft-mount, roller tip rockers.
- Available for on-center and 0.180” offset lifters.
- Solid roller heads will accommodate up to a ½” pushrod.
- Crower to offer F-Series shaft-mount rockers as standard catalog item.
Proposition 65. This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov