- 100% Designed, Tooled, Cast and Machined in the USA.
- A357 T6 Aluminum Castings – T6 heat treated, low silica alloy. Similar in strength, machine-ability and weld-ability to 6061-T6 billet. Superior strength compared to all commercially available castings. 20% stronger than similar high-end castings made from A356. A357 is the same material used in most aftermarket engine blocks along with many cast aerospace components.
- 0.750” deck structure, thicker than all stock and most aftermarket castings
- High efficiency water jacket – by increasing efficiency the overall water jacket has been reduced for overall strength without sacrificing cooling ability for all applications including endurance racing.
- Raised runner design on both intake and exhaust – Raised runner design allows for more efficient cylinder filling, better high-rpm operation without sacrificing low and mid-range performance. Greater flow characteristics, especially when combined with our shallow valve angles. Intake flange is extended to allow all standard manifolds to fit without modification.
- Exhaust port exit is on center with valve – Substantially better flow characteristics. LS7 bolt pattern moved to accommodate all standard header designs using 2” or larger headers.
- Proprietary valve cover design – Enlarged valve cover based loosely on a SB2 pattern allows for more rocker clearance when using solid rollers, more spring clearance for larger diameter/higher lift packages. Valve covers included with purchase of heads. See valve cover section below for additional information. Valve covers are doweled and o-ringed for superior sealing and serviceability.
- ¼” NPT water crossover ports – better cooling capacity and more flexible installation/plumbing options.
- 10° inline valve angle configuration ideal for everything from naturally aspirated to supercharger, turbo, and nitrous applications.
- Port & Chamber volumes / flow numbers TBD.
- Standard versions designed to work with GM LS3 rockers and equivalent. Doweled rocker stands included with head purchase.
- Solid, stainless 2.135” Intake / 1.615” Exhaust valves standard – interlocking valve seats (like those found in racing heads) standard.
- Accommodates up to 3/8” straight pushrods. See Rocker section for information on solid roller applications.
- 4.030” minimum bore size (can be run on slightly smaller bores with proper head gasket).
- Includes FED Titanium 0.660” lift Spring Kit.
- 265cc equivalent.
- 319 aluminum alloy cast valve covers – same alloy used in most aftermarket and stock cylinder head castings.
- Baffled vent section – Compatible with stock PCV/emissions components.
- -16AN ORB Oil Fill cap included.
- Built in coil mounts.
- Available in bare and powder coated finishes. Fully machined versions available upon request.
Solid Roller Options:
- All F-Series cylinder heads available with shaft-mount, roller tip rockers.
- Available for on-center and 0.180” offset lifters.
- Solid roller heads will accommodate up to a ½” pushrod.
- Crower to offer F-Series shaft-mount rockers as standard catalog item.