Looking for the current world record holding set of heads, well you found them (Fireball Camaro). From a heads cam Gen V LT1 6.2 build to a moderate power adder street car or truck. Our Stage 1 GM Gen V LT1 6.2 port is EXACTLY what your car or truck needs to put the power to the ground. Contact us now if you have any questions!
Tech Specs: GM Gen V LT1 6.2 Porting Service
- Reuse Factory Intake Valves: 2.120″
- Reuse Factory Exhaust Valves: 1.590″
- Intake Volume: 325cc
- Exhaust Volume: 118cc
- Chamber: 61cc
- Seats: Stock Iron
- Guides: Stock Powdered Metal
- Minimum Bore: 4.060
- Stock Rockers. Trunnion Upgrade Kit Recommended (Sold Separately)
- Springs: FED .660″ Dual LSX Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers
- Intake Peak Flow: 360
- Exhaust Peak Flow: 244
Our Process Includes:
- Teardown, Clean, and Inspect
- 5-Axis CNC Porting – Intake, Exhaust, and Chambers
- Precision CNC Valve Job
- Ends Machined
- Hand Blending
- Final wash and assembly
- Pressure Testing and Quality Control at every stage!
- Lead Times vary, please call us for the most accurate turnaround estimate. Typical lead time is 10-14 business days from the time your head gets to our facility. You can drop off your heads or ship them to us. This FORM may be printed and shipped or emailed to email@example.com. Frankenstein Engine Dynamics will not accept, nor work on any cylinder heads or manifolds without this form.