We replace the standard powdered metal guides with a CHE bronze valve guide throughout the head, not just the exhaust side. Contact us now if you have any questions!
Tech Specs: GM Gen V LT4 6.2 Porting Service
- Reuse Del-West Titanium Intake Valves: 2.120″
- Install Manley Stainless Exhaust Valves: 1.590″
- Intake Volume: 325cc
- Exhaust Volume: 118cc
- Chamber: 61cc
- Seats: Stock Iron
- Guides: Bronze
- Minimum Bore: 4.065″
- Stock Rockers. Smith Brothers Trunnion Upgrade Kit Recommended
- Springs: FED .660″ Dual LSX Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers
- Intake Peak Flow: 366
- Exhaust Peak Flow: 244
- CNC Port
- CNC Valve Job
- FED Logo
- Hand Blend
- Surface 0.010″
- Final wash and assembly
- Pressure Test
- Core Provided: 7-12 business days from the time your head gets to our facility. You can drop off your heads or ship them to us. This form may be printed and shipped or emailed to email@example.com. Frankenstein Engine Dynamics will not accept, nor work on any cylinder heads or manifolds without this form.
- Core Not Provided: Sold Separately. Same day shipping is determined by availability. If not in stock, lead time is typically 7-12 business days.