GM LS3 FED Heads
From a heads cam LS build to a moderate power adder street car. Our Stage 1 and Stage 1.5 ported GM square port heads are EXACTLY what your ride needs to put the power to the ground. Need pushrods, cam, intake, lifters, gaskets or anything else LS on the planet? We’ve got them on the shelf ready to ship! Contact us now if you have any questions!
Tech Specs: GM LS3 FED Heads
- Reuse Factory Intake Valves: 2.165″
- Reuse Factory Exhaust Valves: 1.590″
- Manley Stainless Intake Valves: 2.165″
- Manley Stainless Exhaust Valves: 1.590″
- Intake Volume: 288cc
- Exhaust Volume: 93cc
- Intake Peak Flow: 390
- Exhaust Peak Flow: 260
- Seats: Stock Iron
- Guides: Stock Powdered Metal
- Minimum Bore: 4.000″
- Intake Manifold Recommendation: MSD Atomic or FED Billet Low Pro
- Stock Rockers or Jesel. Smith Brothers Trunnion Upgrade Kit Recommended
- Springs: FED .660″ Dual LSX Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers
- CNC Port
- CNC Valve Job
- FED Logo
- Hand Blend
- Surface 0.010″
- Final wash and assembly
- Pressure Test
- Core Provided: 7-12 business days from the time your head gets to our facility. You can drop off your heads or ship them to us. This form may be printed and shipped or emailed to email@example.com. Frankenstein Engine Dynamics will not accept, nor work on any cylinder heads or manifolds without this form.
- Core Not Provided: Same day shipping is determined by availability. If not in stock, lead time is typically 7-12 business days, though you will receive a call with a more accurate lead time on the next business day after purchase.
- Core Exchange: You buy a “core not provided” head. As soon as we receive your heads in return, you will receive a refund on the difference. (If you Paid Cash – you will receive a check. If you Paid CC – we will process immediately and you will receive your refund within 3-5 business days due to processing.)
Proposition 65. This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov