FED LS3 Porting Service
From a heads cam LS build to a moderate power adder street car. Our Stage 1 GM square port porting services are EXACTLY what your ride needs to put the power to the ground. Contact us now if you have any questions!
Tech Specs: GM LS3 – Stage 1
- Reuse Factory Intake Valves: 2.165″
- Reuse Factory Exhaust Valves: 1.590″
- Intake Volume: 288cc
- Exhaust Volume: 93cc
- Intake Peak Flow: 390
- Exhaust Peak Flow: 260
- Seats: Stock Iron
- Guides: Stock Powdered Metal
- Minimum Bore: 4.000″
- Intake Manifold Recommendation: FED Billet Low Pro
- Stock Rockers or Jesel. Smith Brothers Trunnion Upgrade Kit Recommended
- Springs: FED .660″ Dual LSX Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers
- 5-Axis CNC Porting – Intake/Exhaust/Chambers
- Precision CNC Valve Job
- Ends Machined
- Hand Blending
- Final wash and Assembly
- Pressure Tested
- Quality Control at Every Stage
- Core Provided: 7-12 business days from the time your head gets to our facility. You can drop off your heads or ship them to us. This form may be printed and shipped or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Frankenstein Engine Dynamics will not accept, nor work on any cylinder heads or manifolds without this form.
- Core Not Provided: Sold Separately. Same day shipping is determined by availability. If not in stock, lead time is typically 7-12 business days.