We start by doing what the factory should have done. We replace the standard powdered metal guides with a CHE bronze valve guide throughout the head, not just the exhaust side. Our GM LS7 port is what you NEED for your 06-13 Z06 or 14-15 Z28 (or LS swap). Contact us now if you have any questions!
Tech Specs: GM LS7
- Reuse Del-West Titanium Intake Valves: 2.205″
- Manley Stainless Exhaust Valves: 1.615″
- Intake Volume: 285cc
- Exhaust Volume: 92cc
- Chamber: 71cc
- Seats: Stock Iron
- Guides: CHE Bronze Valve Guides
- Minimum Bore: 4.125
- Intake Manifold Recommendation: FED Billet Low Pro
- Springs: FED .660″ Dual LSX Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers
- Intake Peak Flow: 410
- Exhaust Peak Flow: 260
- Recommended Alternative for Performance: FED F-710 or F715
- CNC Port
- CNC Valve Job
- FED Logo
- Hand Blend
- Surface 0.010″
- Final wash and assembly
- Pressure Test
- Core Provided: 7-12 business days from the time your head gets to our facility. You can drop off your heads or ship them to us. This form may be printed and shipped or emailed to email@example.com. Frankenstein Engine Dynamics will not accept, nor work on any cylinder heads or manifolds without this form.
- Core Not Provided: Same day shipping is determined by availability. If not in stock, lead time is typically 7-12 business days, though you will receive a call with a more accurate lead time on the next business day after purchase.