MSD Atomic LS1/2/6
The MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines. The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding – all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting. Atomic AirForce accepts an OEM or 103mm throttle body as well as stock or aftermarket fuel rails* including MSD’s Atomic LS EFI system. The intake bolts on and is supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package. *Note: Use of aftermarket rails may require the use of customer-supplied spacers and hardware.
- CARB Approved, 50 State Legal EO# D-722-1!
- The two-piece manifold design provide convenient access to the runners for porting.
- Allows for the use of stock fuel rails, aftermarket rails including the Atomic LS EFI.
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths.
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow.
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow.
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight.